Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart

Choose delivery, shipping, or pick-up at the Long Beach shop Wed-Sat 12-8pm, Sun 12-5pm.

Virginia Diner Rufus Teague BBQ Peanuts 9oz tin


9 oz. Size:
Ingredients: Peanuts, Sugar, BBQ Seasoning (Sugar,Tomato, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt, Spices (Includes Celery Seed), Yeast Extract, Sumac, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid), Vegetable Oil (Peanut and/or Soy), Honey, Xanthan Gum. Contains: Peanuts. Manufactured on Equipment that also Processes Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Soy, Wheat, Eggs and Milk Products.

9 oz. Size:
Nutrition Facts servings per container 9, Serving size 1/4 cup (30g), Amount per serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 13g (17% DV), Saturated Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 120mg (5% DV), Total Carbohydrate 9g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 6g, Includes 5g Added Sugars (10% DV), Protein 7g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 10mg (0% DV), Iron 0.5mg (2% DV), Potassium 190mg (4% DV). %DV = %Daily Values